Friday, October 14, 2011

Stupid Hospital! @#$%^&*!




Ok so I'm a little upset, can ya tell? Finally today after over a week of trying to talk to somebody and or get a straight answer on why Chris's CT scan hadn't been even set up yet...today I get a call from his doctors office saying "The Radiologist doesn't feel comfortable doing full sedation on an child OVER 6 years old."

NOW CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME WHY THIS TOOK THEM OVER A WEEK TO FIGURE THIS OUT!?!?!

She set the CT up in Toledo, but Toledo childrens has nothing open till November 2nd now we have to wait for 2 MORE weeks :( Nope I am NOT a happy camper!!!

PJackman

1 comment:

  1. I know its further, but how about the Cleveland Clinic? Just a suggestion. Living in OH all my life when its really serious, they seem to send everyone to the Cleveland Clinic or Ohio State University.

    http://my.clevelandclinic.org/childrens-hospital/default.aspx

    I hope things get easier, Patti. Message me or give me a call. Can't do much but listen, but maybe that would help? Melissa

    ReplyDelete